Learn how to use, deploy, and maintain Apache Spark with this comprehensive guide, written by the creators of this open-source cluster-computing framework. With an emphasis on improvements and new features in Spark 2.0, authors Bill Chambers and Matei Zaharia break down Spark topics into distinct sections, each with unique goals.
You’ll explore the basic operations and common functions of Spark’s structured APIs, as well as Structured Streaming, a new high-level API for building end-to-end streaming applications. Developers and system administrators will learn the fundamentals of monitoring, tuning, and debugging Spark, and explore machine learning techniques and scenarios for employing MLlib, Spark’s scalable machine learning library.
- Get a gentle overview of big data and Spark
- Learn about DataFrames, SQL, and Datasets—Spark’s core APIs—through worked examples
- Dive into Spark’s low-level APIs, RDDs, and execution of SQL and DataFrames
- Understand how Spark runs on a cluster
- Debug, monitor, and tune Spark clusters and applications
- Learn the power of Spark’s Structured Streaming and MLlib for machine learning tasks
- Explore the wider Spark ecosystem, including SparkR and Graph Analysis
- Examine Spark deployment, including coverage of Spark in the Cloud
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. A Gentle Introduction to Spark Chapter 2. Structured API Overview Chapter 3. Basic Structured Operations Chapter 4. Working with Different Types of Data Chapter 5. Aggregations Chapter 6. Joins Chapter 7. Data Sources Chapter 8. Spark SQL Chapter 9. Datasets Chapter 10. Low Level API Overview Chapter 11. Basic RDD Operations Chapter 12. Advanced RDDs Operations Chapter 13. Distributed Variables Chapter 14. Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning Chapter 15. Preprocessing and Feature Engineering Chapter 16. Preprocessing Chapter 17. Classification Chapter 18. Regression Chapter 19. Recommendation Chapter 20. Clustering Chapter 21. Graph Analysis Chapter 22. Deep Learning
Title: Spark: The Definitive Guide: Big data processing made simple Author: Bill Chambers, Matei Zaharia Length: 450 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publisher: O'Reilly Media Publication Date: 2017-10-25 ISBN-10: 1491912219 ISBN-13: 9781491912218
Book Download How to Download?
|Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)|
|Click to download||PDF (Early Release)||3.6|