Need simple solutions to specific challenges with Java 8 and Java 9? This book of practical recipes provides a quick, easy reference for developers who prefer useful examples over detailed explanations. Modern Java Recipes shows you how to solve a wide range of problems using the newest features of Java.
- Learn functional programming with lambdas, method references, and streams
- Adopt the new static and default methods in interfaces
- Work with the new set of functional interfaces added to the language
- Use collectors and comparators to search, filter, and sort data
- Employ the new Optional type and use it correctly
- Understand the new java.time package to handle Date and Time functionality, including time zone adjustments
- Use the Java Read-Eval-Print-Loop in Java 9
- Employ the new Jigsaw mechanism to modularize deployables
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Basics Chapter 2. The java.util.function Package Chapter 3. Functional Programming in Java 8 Chapter 4. Streams Chapter 5. Comparators and Collectors Chapter 6. The Optional Type
Title: Modern Java Recipes: Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems in Java 8 and 9 Author: Ken Kousen Length: 200 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publisher: O'Reilly Media Publication Date: 2017-08-25 ISBN-10: 149197317X ISBN-13: 9781491973172
Book Download How to Download?
|Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)|
|Click to download||PDF (Early Release)||1.5|