- Get to grips with the basics of Elasticsearch concepts and its APIs, and use them to create efficient applications
- Create large-scale Elasticsearch clusters and perform analytics using aggregation
- A comprehensive guide to help you get up and running with Elasticsearch 5.0 in no time
Elasticsearch is a Lucene-based search engine for distributed search and analytics. This book will be your hands-on guide as you explore and put to use the features of Elasticsearch 5.0.
You will install and set up Elasticsearch and its related plugins, and handle documents using the Distributed Document Store. You will see how to query, search, and index your data, and perform aggregation-based analytics with ease. Furthermore, you will also learn to handle document relationships, work with geospatial data, take data backups, and much more, with this easy-to-follow guide. Finally, you will see how you can set up and scale your Elasticsearch clusters in production environments.
Packed with easy-to-follow examples, this book will ensure you will have a firm understanding of the basics of Elasticsearch 5.0, and know how to utilize its capabilities efficiently.
What you will learn
- Set up and configure a single/multi node cluster
- Discover steps to ingest structured and unstructured data using Elasticsearch
- Find out how to query Elasticsearch with a high degree of performance and scalability
- See how to slice and dice your data using Elasticsearch aggregations
- Organize your data in Elasticsearch efficiently using indexing and sharding
- Manage and deploy production clusters
- Build and deploy a real world ecommerce search application using Elasticsearch
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction to Elasticsearch Chapter 2. Setting Up Elasticsearch and Kibana Chapter 3. Modeling Your Data and Document Relations Chapter 4. Indexing and Updating Your Data Chapter 5. Organizing Your Data and Bulk Data Ingestion Chapter 6. All About Search Chapter 7. More Than a Search Engine (Geofilters, Autocomplete, and More) Chapter 8. How to Slice and Dice Your Data Using Aggregations Chapter 9. Production and Beyond Chapter 10. Exploring Elastic Stack (Elastic Cloud, Security, Graph, and Alerting)
Title: Learning Elasticsearch Author: Abhishek Andhavarapu Length: 459 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publisher: Packt Publishing Publication Date: 2017-09-06 ISBN-10: 1787128458 ISBN-13: 9781787128453
Book Download How to Download?
|Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)|
|Click to download||PDF (convert), EPUB, MOBI||4.5|