Over 75 recipes to help you build elegant and responsive web applications with Bootstrap 4
About This Book
- Build intuitive user interfaces that are mobile-ready with the latest features offered by Bootstrap 4
- Packed with easy-to-follow recipes on building responsive web pages with Bootstrap 4 that can be applied to a web project of your choice
- Harness, integrate, and extend the capabilities of Bootstrap 4 to create an enhanced user experience
Who This Book Is For
What you will learn
- Create stunning UIs using Bootstrap’s responsive CSS classes and objects Design layouts with responsive, offsetting, nesting columns of the grid system
- Customize themes using the latest Bootstrap 4 components
- Use the development and customization environment to create applications with AngularJS using Bootstrap 4
- Develop an ASP.Net web application with Bootstrap 4
- Get a deep understanding of Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap, one of the most complete frameworks, is perfectly built to design elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages. It supports responsive design by dynamically adjusting your web page layout.
This book is a collection of techniques showing you how to use all the latest features of Bootstrap to build compelling UIs. The book starts off by showing you how you can leverage the latest core features of Bootstrap 4 to create stunning web pages and responsive media. You will gradually move on to extending Bootstrap 4 with the help of plugins to build highly customized and powerful UIs.
Finally, you’ll see how bootstrap can be integrated with some of the most popular frameworks such as Angular and ASP.Net MVC to build web applications with stunning interfaces. You will discover several techniques that can be applied to your own web projects to build sleek, beautiful UIs and customize them. By the end of this book, you will know how to leverage, extend, and integrate bootstrap to achieve optimal results for your web projects.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Installing Bootstrap 4 and Comparing Its Versions Chapter 2. Layout Like a Boss with the Grid System Chapter 3. Power Up with the Media Object, Text, Images, and Tables Chapter 4. Diving Deep into Bootstrap 4 Components Chapter 5. Menus and Navigations Chapter 6. Extending Bootstrap 4 Chapter 7. Make Your Own jQuery Plugins in Bootstrap 4 Chapter 8. Bootstrap 4 Flexbox and Layouts Chapter 9. Workflow Boosters Chapter 10. Creating a Blog with Jekyll and Bootstrap 4 Chapter 11. Bootstrap 4 with ASP.NET Core Chapter 12. Integrating Bootstrap 4 with React and Angular
Title: Bootstrap 4 Cookbook Author: Snigdhendu Bikas Bhaumik Length: 317 pages Edition: 1 Language: English Publisher: Packt Publishing Publication Date: 2017-01-05 ISBN-10: 178588929X ISBN-13: 9781785889295
Book Download How to Download?
|Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)|
|Click to download||PDF (convert), EPUB, MOBI||2.7|